[scribus] degenerate objects

K.King k.king177 at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 10 18:35:50 CET 2010

<<
Resources are limited.

And may always be if you limit the scope of usability

<<
And re-purposing a product to suit a different audience

I was trying be very clear that I would not want Scribus to lose any of
it's current abilities or intent to satisfy it's existing audience. But
that I do believe it is possible to extend a product to be useful to a
wider audience without losing any of it's abilities to the originally
intended and more than likely primary audience.

<<
is probably less effective than choosing/creating a product already
designed
from the beginning with that audience in mind. Microsoft Publisher comes to
mind.

not on linux,
and some users may fit in between the professionals and the "dummies"
categories and have need for a bit of qad dtp some or most of the time
but occasionally be able to soar with the creme de la creme.