[scribus] last stable version for mac?

lars hennings post at larshennings.de
Wed Feb 3 10:59:43 CET 2010

Hi, a.l.e

it is not nessessery to write in German.
After you told me to take 1.3.5.1 I tried again, step by step.

I didn´t recognice before that there are not only settings for the
hole scribus but there are special settings for each document. Should
be clear, I know, but in the crashing feeling... stupid, sorry.
So I didn´t see that in the documents settings there were not entries
at the color management AND it was klicked the: show in printers
colors. That is wrong and must be deactiv. Than it is ok, no
transparency, really dark.

thanks a lot (I hope this english is to understand?)
lars

Lars Hennings
12045 Berlin, 0170 3806565, 030 85713790