[scribus] last stable version for mac?

lars hennings post at larshennings.de
Tue Feb 2 20:38:44 CET 2010

Hi, nice day to all here.

I tried sribus 1.3.5.1 to my mac iBook G4 (RAM 750 MB) with OSX 10.4.11

A first broschure was ok, the PDF-X3 ok.
Than I had a crash and after the new installation the included
photographys were transparent, I could read the types below.
I installed once more, now the same ! images, which are ok in the
first broschure comes to light, but it seems ok in the PDF. The file
from the first broschure is ok in the third installation but not the
same images loading in the third installation. So I take the file
from the first and change it for another format.
For there are some problems more I looked for the stable 1.3.3.13.
But I can´t find it. I don´t know what is aqua? not what is
scribusSVG? And I reed about a special installing (fink...), for it
is no *.dmg.

What is your experience with 1.3.5.1 on the mac?

At least, you see it, my english is not enough for understanding the
procedures.

What is to do?
Thanks for help!
lars

the first TEST: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1164613

Lars Hennings
12045 Berlin, 0170 3806565, 030 85713790