[scribus] Is 1.5.0 the latest and greatest?

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Tue Feb 2 12:53:17 CET 2010

> It is listed but if checked the save block is grayed out.  Ditto for X/3. I
> have color management checked on both preferences and preferences 150.
> Clearly I am doing something wrong. I have a fresh compile dated Feb 1.  Is
> there another setting I am missing? Is it a question of an ICC profile?

If neither X/3 not X/1-a can be exportet then there is truly some
problem with your color management.

Have you installed the necessary profiles? If I recall correct you
need at a minimum one RGB profile, one CMYK profile and one monitor
profile.

Is the path to profiles correct in the settings?

I think that should be a message somewhere telling the user why the
button is greyed out, to help users find easily fixed problems.

/Peter