[scribus] Is 1.5.0 the latest and greatest?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Feb 2 05:43:48 CET 2010

On Monday 01 February 2010 20:59:05 Owen wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:11:02 -0500
>
> John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:
> > I am still waiting for my nightly compiles of 1.5.0 to:
> > 1. Advance beyond Jan 19th 2010
> > 3. Export pdf with x/1-a:2001 format.
>
> Well it is in my build of the other day, see
> http://members.pcug.org.au/~rcook/images/X-1a.png
>

> Owen

It is listed but if checked the save block is grayed out.  Ditto for X/3. I
have color management checked on both preferences and preferences 150.
Clearly I am doing something wrong. I have a fresh compile dated Feb 1.  Is
there another setting I am missing? Is it a question of an ICC profile?  I hate
to be such a bore but this is really holding me up on some jobs.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"