[scribus] [Scribus 0008758]: Custom dotted lines don't export properly to pdf

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Feb 1 13:55:54 CET 2010

hallo christoph,
> Although I have the scribus repository, it does not give me a version
> as new as yours. And the dotted lines are still broken in pdf; I
> attach my almost-empty test files (sla and pdf).
> And hey, I appreciate you care about this!

the fix is in the (real) svn and will be included in the next snapshot.

you will have to compile scribus yourself if you want to get the daily
fixes (i've tested the dotted lines yesterday and they are working in
the latest version).
... it's really not that hard! :-)

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Category:FAQ#How_do_I_compile_Scribus.3F

ciao