[scribus] What about E-PUB format?

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Dec 31 10:49:19 CET 2010

Le 30/12/2010 15:38, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
> For these reasons, I don't see a value in Scribus itself needing to export to EPUB. It's a very different concept. EPUB
> is about the text content, not about the layout.

That's very true, however, exporting to epub makes sense
in a multichannel spreading sheme : making only one source document
and being able to export it to a good quality PDF as a main channel,
- and thus Scribus is THE candidate for master handling -
and to other alternate channels like HTML or EPUB.

JLuc