[scribus] What about E-PUB format?

Astrobob Group astrobob.tk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:17:25 CET 2010

> Message: 8
> Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:12:02 -0800
> From: John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net>
> Subject: [scribus] What about E-PUB format?
> To: Scribus <scribus at lists.scribus.net>

> Assuming not, is there a workaround, like exporting to PDF or
> something else and then converting the output to E-PUB? Has anyone
> here published anything in E-PUB format?

Hello John,

I don't own a reader or pad yet, but I use Calibre. Maybe you are not
yet aware that in Calibre you are capable of converting to another
format. just right click on the book/document you want to convert &
select convert>convert individually (or as bulk if u want several book
to be converted). Alternatively you can just highlight the book & press
"c". Then you go on selecting your output format in the upper right
corner of the window.

Hope this helps :D