[scribus] Bleed & crop marks

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Thu Dec 30 04:48:50 CET 2010

Hi Zed

On 29/12/2010 1:20 PM, Zed wrote:
> If I could be granted one "gift" it would be an ability to speak and
> understand everyone in their native language.
I agree wholeheartedly, and I am not normally a confrontational person.
The situation is that I looked at Scribus with a view to using it to
publish my newsletters, and I might still come back to it for that
purpose one day, but for now, I realise that it is a bit of a steep
learning curve and I simply do not have time, so I will continue to use
CorelDRAW (which I know) and have uninstalled Scribus for now.

However, my e-mail in-box fills up on a daily basis with [scribus] mail
and I want to stop it, at least for now.  I have asked several times in
this e-mail forum how to unsubscribe and either not received a reply to
most of my posts, or when I have received a rare reply, it is not one I
can understand and act on.  While the sentiments I expressed in previous
posts do accurately reflect my views: "When a person asks a question in
English, why not reply in English so that he and all the English
speaking members who read the question, can share in the answer?"; I
would have normally kept my sentiments to myself.  However, I thought
that if I start a flame war, and Scribus has a left wing, tree hugging,
politically correct, moderator, I might get kicked off the forum's
e-mail list, and thus solve my problem.

Kind regards,

James