[scribus] 2011 Calendar Scribus Template

Rob Oakes lyx-devel at oak-tree.us
Wed Dec 29 20:03:24 CET 2010

Dear Scribus Users,

Given the discussion the other day about the Calendar Wizard and 2011
calendars, I thought that some users might be interested in a template I
put together.  I started with the Calendar Wizard and then added a few
other niceties, such as the lunar cycles, and common holidays.

I created it as the basic of a thank-you calendar for a local charity I
sometimes help.  You can find more information, examples, and the
download links at
http://blog.oak-tree.us/index.php/2010/12/29/calendar-2011.

Hopefully someone will find it useful for a personal (or who knows,
maybe even a professional) project.

Cheers,

Rob Oakes