[scribus] Installing 1.3.8 or 1.3.9

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 19:04:17 CET 2010

On 12/28/2010 11:45 AM, a.l.e wrote:
> hi ian,
>
>> The page Greg pointed to is the one I've been on and using but all I
>> 'get' with this is 1.3.5!! I had a hell of a problem with this before
>> but somehow got 1.3.9 working perfectly. I just need to get back to
>> this!!
>
> do you have ubuntu 10.10 now?

My understanding is that he has Kubuntu, which seems like a *buntu
orphan, with no guarantee that it is anywhere close to being as up to
date as Ubuntu.

My last foray into Ubuntu suggested that the bridges which lead to
allowing Ubuntu to use KDE as a WM were in serious disrepair, and
perhaps by design.

Greg