[scribus] Template for calendar 2011

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Mon Dec 27 05:43:06 CET 2010

> On 26/12/10 22:55, Chewy wrote:
>>
>> \ Well, all I get is crashes in Mac v. 1.3.9. The calendar wizard
>> doesn't do anything but launch a timer cursor (the old wristwatch
>> one); when tried again, a blank box in upper left of screen, and on
>> the third try, a crash #6.
>
> Reproduced with Scribus 1.3.9 on Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Scribus hangs after
> crashing with #6 and has to be force-quitted).
>
> backtrace:
>
> Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
> 0x901cbe42 in __kill ()
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x901cbe42 in __kill ()
> #1  0x901cbe34 in kill$UNIX2003 ()
> #2  0x9023e23a in raise ()
> #3  0x9024a679 in abort ()
> #4  0x1bd80dd2 in Tcl_PanicVA ()
> #5  0x1bd80ded in Tcl_Panic ()
> #6  0x1be4da84 in GetUtfFaceName ()

My uneducated guess is that it went into panic mode because of a font
problem;

How you solve that on a mac is a problem I leave with you.

/*
 *-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 *
 * GetUtfFaceName --
 *
 *        Given the native name for a Macintosh font (in which the
name of
 *        the font is in the encoding of the font itself), return the
UTF-8
 *        name that corresponds to that font.  The specified font name
must
 *        refer to a font that actually exists on the machine.
 *
 *        This function is used to obtain the UTF-8 name when querying
the
 *        properties of a Macintosh font object.
 *
 * Results:
 *        The return value is a pointer to the UTF-8 of the specified
font.
 *
 * Side effects:
 *        None.