[scribus] Template for calendar 2011

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Dec 27 02:03:20 CET 2010

On Sunday 26 December 2010 16:55:56 Chewy wrote:
> On 12/26/10, Vladimir Savic wrote:
> >On Sat, 2010-12-25 at 20:56 -0500, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> > > There is the Calendar Wizard script, which will give you
> > > whatever year you like ...
>
> \
> Well, all I get is crashes in Mac v. 1.3.9. The calendar wizard
> doesn't do anything but launch a timer cursor (the old wristwatch
> one); when tried again, a blank box in upper left of screen, and on
> the third try, a crash #6.
>
> CC

Scribus and Mac OS seems to be a troublesome combination.

Calendar Wizard worked for me on Linux using 1.3.9 and 1.5.0. I
haven't figured out how to select the type face, size and style in
advance. It defaults to the first typeface in alphabetic order, which
is AGaramond Italic on my machine, not a suitable choice.

After it finishes loading you have to click on it once to get the text
to appear. Did you do that?