[scribus] X and Y coordinates in a two-pages document

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 13:27:18 CET 2010

I'm a bit puzzled by the way XY coordinates has been set: on my two
facing-pages:
 - the X=0 is on the left border of the right page.Thus, if I want to put a
photo in exactly the same place on the left and the adjacent right page, I
have to make calculations to take the bleed in the count.
 - as for the Y=0, I don't understand how it has been defined ... it seems
to be right in the middle of the document.

Is there a way to reset the 0 so it is in the same place for each page?

Thanks for your answers,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>