[scribus] Scribus Wiki: Scribus Success Stories for 2010?

Steve Herrick estebandido at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 18:51:43 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Maciej Hanski <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> wrote:
> Am 21.12.2010 15:17, schrieb John Culleton:
>> I wrote an e-book on "Creating Book Covers with Scribus" which ...
>
> Am 21.12.2010 16:40, schrieb Margaret and George McIntosh:
>> I am the editor of the quarterly newsletter for Clan Mackintosh of ...
>
> Hi John, hi George,
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories#Creating_Book_Covers_with_Scribus
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories#Clan_Mackintosh_of_North_Americas.2C_a_quarterly_newsletter

I've been using Scribus in a somewhat unusual way: I make newsletters
that are printed as posters. We have a network of worker co-ops in my
town, and people don't have to do a lot of reading. So I put out the
news this way, so they can read the poster on the wall when they're on
break. The posters are 13x19 inches.

--
Steve Herrick

Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just
enough money not to quit.
- George Carlin