[scribus] Two Font Sizes on One Line

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Dec 20 16:33:58 CET 2010

On Sunday 19 December 2010 20:55:16 John Ghormley KJ4UFG wrote:
> With the revised Story Editor in 1.3.9, I have run into a problem.
> How does one set two different font sizes on a single line?
> Probably very easy, but much different than 1.3.3.14 and I cannot
> figure it out.
>
> John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
> Walkertown, NC  USA

In the story editor select the first font and type the string.
Highlight the word(s) needing another font.
Select the secondary font in the little window.
Exit the story editor.
Works fine in 1.3.9.

I get the impression that some users don't make use of the story
editor.  I use nothing else for entering/modifying text.
--
John Culleton,
 typesetting and indexing http://wexfordpress.com