[scribus] Two Font Sizes on One Line

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 03:03:15 CET 2010

On 12/19/2010 08:55 PM, John Ghormley KJ4UFG wrote:
> With the revised Story Editor in 1.3.9, I have run into a problem.  How does
> one set two different font sizes on a single line?  Probably very easy, but
> much different than 1.3.3.14 and I cannot figure it out.

I guess the problem isn't with setting the font size, since that isn't
so much different. You do need to manage the line spacing, probably
either with a fixed linespacing or aligning to baseline and adjusting
the baseline spacing.

Take a look at the online manual, Working with Text: What about the
Baseline Grid?

Greg