[scribus] downloading stable version of Scribus for Mac

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Mon Dec 20 00:47:27 CET 2010

** Gregory Pittman <gregp_ky at yahoo.com> [2010-12-19 01:58]:
> On 12/18/2010 08:16 PM, Alison Saylor wrote:
>
> >Thank you, I am looking into that.  I would like to also try
> >downloading a prior version of Scribus since they worked perfectly
> >well on this machine in the past but I'm unable to find the link to
> >download it anywhere.  The link sent to me (above) is not a
> >functioning link unfortunately.
>
> See if this helps:
>
> http://lists.scribus.net/pipermail/scribus/2010-December/040554.html
** end quote [Gregory Pittman]

Hmm, it's a shame Apple don't seem to sell an upgrade to 10.5 anymore,
especially as that's the last PPC release. It seems the only option is to trawl
ebay for a copy, which generally sells for more than the upgrade to the latest
version brand new! I'm sure I must be missing something obvious with this as it
seems very odd.