[scribus] Preferences vs. Document Settings

Dave Hackenyos hackenyos at me.com
Thu Dec 16 18:12:55 CET 2010

Hello,
	First, let me thank Greg for pointing me to the Display settings for help in setting the gap between pages.

	But...There is no File->Preferences->Display. I first tried Scribus->Preferences->Display and nothing I set was ever honored by my project's display. I then discovered File->Document SetUp...->Display. This worked great.

	So, since nothing worked in the Scribus->Preferences but did in File->Document SetUp, when would I use one over the other? And how would one get the changes made in Scribus->Preferences to take effect?

1.3.9 on a Mac

Thanks,
Dave