[scribus] about my rash problem

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Dec 13 22:42:19 CET 2010

On Monday 13 December 2010 06:04:44 Cécile Barbe wrote:
> Thanks envery body fior trying to help me!
> For the moment, I just can open document already created!
> So  before findind the a solution, I installed scribus on  my
> husband's mac! I create document on his computer, then edit them
> with mine and modify them with mine!
> But the problem is not completly solved!
>
> I have a question concerning the best format to set for the print
> shop: If I ask for an A7 format size, will the printer manage to
> print it with the correct size?
> Will he manage to  cut at the correct siez?
> is my question clear?
> thanks in advance,
> Cécile
Is this document a book interior or a perfect bound book cover? If it
is a book interior then you can specify A7 size and the pdf you save
will be that size. I checked with Scribus 1.3.9. Earlier versions
shoiuld have the A7 option, but if not just set dimensions in cm to A7
size, 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm.
--
John Culleton,
 typesetting a27.9400 cmnd indexing http://wexfordpress.com