[scribus] a little more on blank tooltips

keith bruner bclep at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 18:37:26 CET 2010

  I removed everything I could find on my computer that had a connection to
QT4, programs and files. I then reloaded the files that Scribus says it
needs to compile and install. I downloaded Scribus 1.3.9 source and built
and installed it.

I still have blank tooltips. The program seems to run well in every other
aspect. Eventually I will get the buttons memorized but for now it sure
makes using Scribus slow for me.

Going backwards to 1.3.3.13/14 seems non-productive.

thanks, keith