[scribus] An image on a double page

Grzegorz Staniak gstaniak at wp.pl
Sat Dec 11 20:37:51 CET 2010

Dnia 11-12-2010 o godz. 13:23 Peter Nermander napisał(a):

> > Yes, but it won't add the inner margin, will it?
>
> If you explicitly add extra MARGIN for binding (or bleed) the answer is
> No.
>
> But you should not. The margins in Scribus are for the "content" part
> of the page. Margins for bleed and binding should be added "outside"
> the page.

OK, I simply didn't know it was possible. But it looks like an answer to
the (second) original question. When I choose "Double Page" as the
layout, and then put a frame on facing pages and add _inside_ _bleed_,
it seems the contents of the frame are duplicated for the width of the
specified bleed... I make a document like this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/846025/test01.sla

and get a PDF like this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/846025/test01.pdf

Very neat.

GS
--
Grzegorz Staniak, gstaniak _at_ wp *dot* pl