[scribus] scribus script to write current document name

michael biggs mjbiggs at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:33:38 CET 2010

Thank you for your reply

I have written scripts already, for various tasks, but am still very much an amateur so thanks for all help.

Looks like I'll have to go with a work around solution - will experiment with fileDialog...

Just so you know, ultimate objective was simply to open a doc then run a script named something like 'write page info'.

Running the script would write certain data into a text box at the bottom of the page, including the doc name.

Trying to avoid doing lots of cutting and pasting, which is what I'm doing at the moment - I have lots of small docs.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

Mike