[scribus] Margins management has changed with 1.3.9 version?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 21:34:47 CET 2010

I'm a bit puzzled: I'm working on a book, that is a "Double Sided" document,
with different inside and outside margins. But when I add new pages, margins
are displayed in the same way on left and right pages, as if it were left
and right margins.

Unless I'm mistaken (I've only made one document with Scribus previous
version), it was not working like that in 1.3.8 version.
How am I to create pages with inside/outside margins vs left/right margins?

Thanks for helping,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>