[scribus] scribus script to write current document name

michael biggs mjbiggs at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 21:08:19 CET 2010

Hello

I am looking for some help writing a simple script.

With scribus running and a document open, the script will simply create a text box on a page of the open document, and then write the name of the document into the text box.

What python command can I use to automatically get the name of the currently open document?

All I've been able to get so far is the name of the python script that I run from the document.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Mike