[scribus] .sla file won't open

Ella Stelter help at scribus.info
Thu Dec 9 18:05:12 CET 2010

Submitted on 12/09/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Ella Stelter
   Email Address: ella.stelter at gmail.com
   Subject: .sla file won't open
   Message:
I originally developed my work portfolio in Scribus about a year ago, and am
about to apply for jobs again and need to update it.  However, the files will
not open.  I tried them in both Windows 7 and Ubuntu.  Scribus starts up, and
I can start a new document, but when I try to open these older files, nothing
happens.  It doesn't give an error message or freeze.  I looked through the
bug reports, googled the issue, looked through the Scribus wiki and FAQ, but
can't find anyone having similar issues.  Thank you!

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.14
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: Win7
     CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/node/158/submission/619