[scribus] problems with pdf/x

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 03:41:38 CET 2010

On 12/08/2010 09:19 PM, ricardo mendes wrote:
> Submitted on 12/09/2010
> Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]
>
> Submitted values are:
>
> Name: ricardo mendes
> Email Address: rico at uol.com.br
> Subject: problems with pdf/x
> Message:
> Hello
>
> I have problems to export pdf/x with scribus. In the exportation page
> the option PDF/X is clicked, but the save button doesn't work.
>
> What should I do?

Running through this again to remind myself, I think what you haven't
done is to go to the PDF/X3 tab of the PDF export dialog and entered an
Info String of some sort -- I don't think there is any certain thing
that needs to be there, just something.

In 1.3.9, there is no PDF/X-3 tab, but this information is in the
Pre-Press tab, where a default value is entered (the name of the file).

Greg