[scribus] print preview

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Dec 8 08:40:59 CET 2010

bonjour cécile,

> Here is a copy of  my window when I ask for a print preview!
> Could you tell me why, the first part is " locked"?
> I can't click on the check box!

a further question: why are you using the print preview?

if you want to preview your work you'd better produce a pdf and have a look at it or -- in 1.3.8 / 1.3.9 -- click on the preview button in the right bottom part of the status bar.

for most workflows it is not recommended to use the print preview any more (i guess we should rename it to something that better matches what it does!)

have fun
a.l.e