[scribus] Re(3): Scribus 1.3.9 - MacOS X, 10.4, G4 processor - crashed during program load

Gunter Woysch Gunter.Woysch at gmx.de
Tue Dec 7 19:19:45 CET 2010

Re(3): Scribus 1.3.9 - MacOS X, 10.4, G4 processor - crashed during program load

Thank you all very much indeed,

a.l.e., Martin, Craig,

for your many highly informative answers to my first email !

I just started

 "fink install scribus135-aqua" ,

and I hope that it will finish successfully running on my own computer and producing a Scribus1.3.9.app for my own installation !

Assumming, that it will end well, do I have a chance to repeat this fink process for Scribus 1.4.x again ?

Scribus is an essential tool for me; therefore I will try my best to upgrade it to 1.3.9 !

Gunter