[scribus] apology, verion 1.3.9 for openSUSE Gnome?

Robert Marma robert_marma at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 15:54:44 CET 2010

>The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.3.9.

>This new release brings us very close to the next stable version 1.4

Hi, all,

   First let me apologize for not complimenting the Scribus Development Team--as
well as everyone in the Scribus community who helped improve Scribus--for the
excellent work you have done on this product, even though I know that I have
used very few of its features.  'M I Bad!  Where are my manners?  Through all of
my posts to this mailing list during the past year or so, since I started using
Scribus, I have failed to acknowledge your fine work as well as your excellent
and--at least in my case--enormous patience, and for both I apologize.

   Also, I was wondering if the recently released version 1.3.9 is available for
openSUSE Gnome, and if I will be able to install it using YaST, as I did with
version 1.3.3.14.

Very Apologetically yours,
Bob Marma (Scribus Newbie and Linux Newborn)