[scribus] Re How to split a landscape a4 page evenly into 3 with margins?

Olivier BERTEN olivier.berten at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 15:12:52 CET 2010

Thanks for that input but it's a bit inaccurate ;-)

Actually, if you fold one panel inside the others (Letter Fold/C-Fold
[1]), that panel should be slightly narrower (not wider). If it's going
to be folded by your printer, ask him about compensation. If you do it
yourself, usual compensation values for normal paper are 2mm or 3/32in
(3/16 is a lot!).

If you're going for a Z Fold/Accordion, all panels can be of equal size.

Olivier

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_folding#Folding_Variants