[scribus] Scribus and DTP classes

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Dec 5 11:28:45 CET 2010

hi john,

> Although I'm now a bit reticent to post on this list after being
> chastised about top posting and being lazy about leaving too much of

courage!

one of the problems of the internet is, that there is no body language, so one has to shut up or tell the things that matters... somebody told you (like other people told them at some time in the past) but it was not meant personally.

that's not the only problem in internet community
- it's hard to say it the right way, and this is even harder if one is not writing in his mother language.
- most of the matters discussed in here may seem futile, still they may be important for some of us
- at some time you have probably  learned how to write a business letter, but nobody ever taught you (and all of us) how to write an email or -- even more difficult -- how to write an email to hundreds of people all around the world. and you don't even notice that your writing to so many people at once.
- ... and much more

ciao
a.l.e