[scribus] top-posting

Jean-Louis Cordonnier jlcord2 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 5 10:11:02 CET 2010

I dont like messages (or may be I should say mails (I mean email not
letters (Oh I forgot to look in my green mailbox)) with discussions)
where the sentences are nested (like these brackets) and you have to
move your mousewheel (because it's four screens* long) to undersand (I
you can) what it's dealing with (and if you read all mails upwards (the
last one first) after two minutes up and down (or down and up), you are
lost). One additional bracket because...)
* new metric unit

I suggest to reply without the previous message. And name it single-posting