[scribus] 1.3.9 debian builds?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Dec 5 03:23:45 CET 2010

On Saturday 04 December 2010 13:54:07 Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:
> 2010/12/4 ehud.kaplan at gmail.com <ehud.kaplan at gmail.com>
>
> > My ONLY complaint about Linux is the long repository-updating
> > delay that we typically have to put up with.  This is true for
> > Scribus, Lyx, TexLive and other useful programs.
> >
> > EK
>
> This is not true for all Linux distros.
> That's why I left Ubuntu for Fedora a couple of months ago.
>
> Marie-Noëlle
I use Slackware and compile almost everything from source. So I am
pretty much freed from repository sluggishness.  For 1.5.0 (the only
version that supports PDF X/1-a) I have no other option.

The people who really suffer are the Mac OS users. The Mac version is
always left to last it seems.
--
John Culleton,
 typesetting and indexing http://wexfordpress.com