[scribus] Installing Scribus 1.3.8 on Mint 9 (URGENT)

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Fri Dec 3 23:48:31 CET 2010

On fös  3.des 2010 17:30, skrifaði Ian "Witty" Whitfield:
> Hi
>
> I have installed Mint 9 KDE here and the one problem I have
> is to get my Scribus re-installed. The only option through
> the Packet Manager is 1.3.3.13 but I've been using 1.3.8 for
> a while now so my files will not be compatible. I can also
> find no help on the various Forums and WebSites.
>
> Can anyone advise how I can get 1.3.8 please.
>
> This is urgent as I have to get working ASAP. I'm happy to
> have direct replies to my eMail
>
> Ian Whitfield

Hi Ian,

right now I'm on Mint 10; plain Scribus is v.1.3.8.1 from
the getdeb.net repo and Scribus-ng is at v.1.3.8.dfsg-1.1
straight from universe (archive.ubuntu.com).
This is for maverick, I'm pretty sure it's very similar on
my laptop with Mint 9, but only Lucid.

Check out getdeb.net (this is not spam... ;-)

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli