[scribus] Headlines

William F. Maddock billsey at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 21:05:58 CET 2010

-----Original Message-----

a.l.e. had it right: the man is talking about "headers" (like in headers/footers). He wants to have something like a master page where you can place objects that will appear on every page that does not have the master page objects hidden. Once I get back home, if I remember, I can do a PDF tutorial of what I'm talking about (it's kind of like a skeleton that you hang the elements of the real pages on; like if you want to have a header, a footer, and a vertical bar down the center of every standard page, then you just do it the one time on the master page; after that, every page that shows master page elements will have those elements already in place).