[scribus] Weekly digest?

John O'Sullivan johnosullivan413 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 00:37:54 CET 2010

I find this very useful as I do not usually have the time to stay current with
each thread and each email, especially.  Is this something that you scripted -
or could, or would it be done manually each time?  I wasn't clear.

Of course, keeping a separate email folder isn't a challenge either, I
suppose.....

Useful experiment regardless.

JSO