[scribus] Suggestions for 1.4.0

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 18:48:53 CET 2010

On 12/01/2010 12:33 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 November 2010 18:47:17 Joe Zeff wrote:
>> On 11/30/2010 02:12 PM, John Culleton wrote:
>>> 2. When in the Story Editor the icon with the green check mark
>>> (write the text and exit) is hidden behind another icon.  I use
>>> this feature all the time of course.  Can it be put on the icon
>>> bar of SE by default? It would save me time.
>>
>> ^W works fine for me.
>
> do you mean<ctrl>W?

Presumably, but I would add that it would save me a lot of time to have
the icon for save and exit as the one that shows by default rather than
"clear all text", simply based on frequency of usage. I also wonder if
there might be some indication of keyboard shortcuts as part of the
icon, or at least as part of the tooltip.

Greg