[scribus] Upside Down Text?
john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Aug 1 20:30:35 CEST 2010
On Sunday 01 August 2010 13:21:34 Barry wrote:
> Submitted on 08/01/2010
> Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]
> Submitted values are:
> Name: Barry
> Email Address: barry.barker at gmail.com
> Subject: Upside Down Text?
> Message: Is there anyway to make text upside down?
> About your Scribus program:
> Version: 220.127.116.11
> Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
> Build Date:
> Your operating system and CPU:
> Type: Windows
> Version: WinXP
> CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)
> The results of this submission may be viewed at:
It is easier for us to reply if/when you join the list. You would benefit in
other ways also. Here's how:
1. Type the text in a text frame.
2. Right click on the text frame.
3. Select "Properties" at the foot of the resulting menu.
4. In the middle of the next menu adjust "Rotation" to 180 degrees.
5. Exit the menu by clicking on the upper right corner.
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"
Printable E-book 38 pages $5.95
More information about the scribus