[scribus] comiling scribus 1.3.6 through Fink (Was: beginner's luck, or lack thereof)

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 26 22:46:56 CEST 2010

a.l.e wrote:

> bonjour martin,
>>
>> To see which environment variables fink is actually using when
>> building scribus, could you show the output of
>>
>>   fink dumpinfo -fenv scribus135-aqua
>>
> here it is:

This is all normal.

It turns out that the problem is cmake on MacOSX 10.4, or rather a bug
in xcode 2.5 or earlier, triggered by cmake. Cmake adds, rather
uselessly for the case at hand, "-isysroot
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk" to the linker line, and it appears that
this does not work as intended with these older versions of the xcode
tools, as soon as non-system libraries are involved. I'll see how this
can be avoided.

--
Martin