[scribus] The name of half of letter size paper

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Fri Apr 23 16:55:36 CEST 2010

Juraj Fedel wrote:

>> Paper of size A4 folded in half is called A5 size.
>> What is the name for letter sized paper folded in half?

It's called "Statement" or "Half Letter", I believe.


More information about the scribus mailing list