[scribus] Scribus PDF not playing well with my publisher (corrected)

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Apr 18 09:21:29 CEST 2010

dear rich,

> I don't know anything about Adobe or its working, could anyone
> suggest some Distiller settings that I could recommend the publisher
> look at? Or even good websites for learning about Distiller and its
> workings?

hard to say without even seeing the .sla, the pdf generated by scribus
and the pdf mangled by distiller.

however, i have never heard about content disappearing from pdfs
generated by scribus: it's not impossible that scribus is doing
something wrong here... but it's more likely that somebody at the print
shop just moved the text by inadvertence.

have a nice day
a.l.e