[scribus] Scribus PDF not playing well with my publisher (corrected)

Richard Acosta eyelagui at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 06:04:36 CEST 2010

Some days ago i was asking for a question about importing .pdf files to
edit under Scribus and i was answered this:

    Am Freitag, 2. April 2010 20:56:47 schrieb Richard Acosta:

        Not really. First and foremost: PDF is not a file format that's supposed to be
        edited,

So, if issues started when publisher edited your work, that's his fault
for doing something should'nt be done.

You may ask him why he had to edit your work, i guess it is suppossed to
be already finished when you give it to him and it was the way it had to
be read.

If he's having issues on colors, you may change that from Scribus.
If he wants to add anything, ask him to give you what has to be added
and add it yourself prior to make .pdf.

As far as i could get in some few years working with Scribus, the issues
are operative, issues are between Scribus and the user while making
things but not after the work is done and finished...
If you can see a .pdf correctly, then issues start after your work has
ended.