[scribus] import eps

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Apr 13 16:42:26 CEST 2010

ciao paola
> I tried importing eps files (created from vectorworks) in Scribus
> If i use "import vectorgrafiks" my Scribus file is getting really heavy
> (from 200Kb to 2 Mb for just an img). Zooming becomes a problem as well
> If i import eps in an img frame the quality in the exported pdf and in the
> print is really lower.

you may have to simplify you eps file...

it's hard to tell, without seing the file... the complexity may be
needed or not...

you can also try to open the eps with inkscape and simplify it in there...

... or trying to delete unused element in scribus itself, after having
ungroup the blob of items...

buona serata
a.l.e