[scribus] Importing multiple pages PDF

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Apr 12 23:26:35 CEST 2010

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:32:06 -0400
John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

> On Monday 12 April 2010 10:44:30 a.l.e wrote:
> > hi richard

> > > How stable 1.3.6 is at this moment?
> >
> > officially unstable...
> > in reality? if you learn how to avoid some of the remaining undo
> > quirks, it's quite usable... some dare to say that it's more stable
> > than 1.3.3.14 (i haven't used 1.3.3.x for ages, so i can't tell
> > myself)
> >
> > and by using it and by reporting the bugs you may find, you will
> > help make 1.4 rock solid.
> Heck the bleeding edge 1.5.0 works fine for me.

i mean... we are trying to make it easier for our users to understand which version they should use...

1.5.0 is only for people already knowing scribus and being involved in some way in the scribus development.

for anybody else, it is imho even worthless to mention that it exists!

ciao
a.l.e

p.s.: and i won't even mention the fact that i also normally use 1.5.0svn...