[scribus] noob text format question

Thorsten Panknin thp at thorstenpeh.de
Mon Apr 12 23:13:54 CEST 2010

Hi Alison,

> what format do i need to have the files in to save the formatting?
> they won't open in Word and switching them to plain text files makes
> all the formatting disappear.
Not sure I am really getting your problem, but from what I understand,
you might be looking for the way to export your final documents to PDF?

If yes, there's a button on the toolbar and a menu entry in File ->
Export -> As PDF (or similar, I use the German translation).

If this is not what you need, please clarify or wait a little, maybe
others here have the answer.

Cheers

- Thorsten