[scribus] Importing multiple pages PDF

Margaret and George McIntosh tenbear at myfairpoint.net
Mon Apr 12 17:28:58 CEST 2010

I am using 1.3.6 in parallel with 1.3.3.14 and while I haven't tried the undo function, I
find 1.3.6 much better than 1.3.3.14. With 1.3.3.14 I have a problem with
hyphenation, the text sometimes disappears. An added plus with 1.3.6 is that the
pagination works with 1-10 with the single number pagination (with 1.3.3.14, 1-9
then 1).
Reading a 1.3.3.14 .sla file with 1.3.6, I sometimes lose the justification of the first
paragraph but is restored by reseting the paragraph style (Body Text).
I keep the files in both formats just in case.

George