[scribus] Using Clipboard in Scribus

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Apr 10 09:58:14 CEST 2010

hi pete,

> I have just installed Scribus 1.3.6 and cannot seem to be able to
> import via the clipboard. Can I do this, and if so how do I go about
> it? Seems to me that a DTP app that can't paste from the clipbd is
> about as much use as a chocolate teapot! :-)  Hope someone can help
> me. Thanx, Pete

i guess that most other dtp apps don't work on linux, os x, windows, os 2, opensolaris, *bsd and whatever else can run qt...

whether you can use the clipboard or not, depends much on which system you are using and how it is configured.

it may also happen that you can copy paste from certain apps but not from others...

if you tell us from which app you are trying to copy and on which system (+ eventually window manager / dekstop environment) you are working, we may try to help you find a workaround or a solution.

ciao
a.l.e