[scribus] Akademy invitation

Bertjan Broeksema b.broeksema at home.nl
Thu Apr 8 22:20:40 CEST 2010

Hi all,

In July KDE [1] will have its annual summit, Akademy [2]. As a program
committee we're looking for interesting talks [3]. We thought that it would be
nice to have a some talks from developers that work on Qt based programs but
don't use the KDE framework. We're in particular interested to hear about why
Qt is used and why there is no KDE integration.

Scribus obviously falls into this category. We therefore want to invite you to
sent in a proposal for a 30 minute talk.

For eventual questions, feel free to contact us at akademy-talks at kde.org.

The deadline for submission is 23th of April. We're really looking forward to
your submission.

Cheers,

Bertjan

[1] http://www.kde.org