[scribus] frametoImage option

Srikrishnan srikrishnan2003 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 7 18:10:31 CEST 2010

Hi Greg/a.l.e,

Thanks for both of your valuable suggestions.

Yes, as per a.l.e said, may be sometime image sizes are beyond the size of
the pages. But I want to load images from the selected folder to Scribus
pages one below another with their original sizes automatically. So that I
have asked this question.

I think, I have to work this out as per Greg's guidance. I knew Perl very
well, but I dont know Python, Now only i starts to learn it for the purpose
of using Scribus.

Thanks you all,
Srikrishnan